Dec 20, 2007
The Big Apple
Me and B just got back from New York a few days ago and had such a fun time - despite the freezing weather and me missing my little baby so much it was hard to sleep at night. I'm not so sure I'll be up for leaving her again any time soon. We stayed with friends Bryce and Shae in Brooklyn for a long weekend. We got lucky and found tickets to "Wicked" and Brandon even surprised me by agreeing to see the Alvin Ailey dance company. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! New York at Christmas time is pretty magical and since neither Brandon or I had ever been there before, we felt like little kids at a toy store when we would see new things. My mom and dad were sweet enough to watch Clara - and luckily my mom only spent one night pacing the living room at 3 a.m. Thank you thank you thank you for watching her! I'll be posting pictures soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where did you get your template? I love the format and the brown background!
I,ve added more pics to my blog.
Laura
Kurtis and I are going to go there one day when we aren't students anymore. I am glad you had a nice time!
Post a Comment